PIE is dedicated to promoting new education trends and programs for 21st century learning to Chinese educators and students. These programs-- and the educators who implement them -- are empowering students to access and analyze information, think critically, solve program creatively, work collaboratively, and communicate with clarity and impact.
PIE connects American and Chinese educators through consulting services and various training programs. These programs provide opportunities to Chinese education policy makers, school administrators and educators to learn, and to exchange ideas and best practices with educators in US on how to transform and implement 21st Century learning curriculum and programs.
PIE’s mission is one shared by many in the field of international education: "To provide students with opportunities to acquire knowledge, gain understanding, and develop skills for living in a culturally diverse world." To fulfill the mission, PIE provides programs to help Chinese and American students to explore a new different world of education and culture.
PIE Learning Programs
- Hands-on STEM Learning Center Program
- Project Based Learning (PBL) Program
- Global Competence Program
- Business Weeks Apprentice Program
- Global Sustainability and Leadership Program
- Current Issues Debate Program
- Leadership Series for School Administrators
- Teacher Professional Development Program
- Teacher Exchange Program
- New School Setup Consulting
- Learning Program Implementation
- Curriculum Consulting
- Student Exchange Program
- US High School/College/Graduate School Bound Programs
- Summer Program for US and Chinese Students
- Au Pair Working Program
- Study Aboard Program
- Special Competition Program